Tis early morning was caunseling by my head master due to my unreasonable absent for school gotong-royong yesterday. - OVERSLEPT
I knew there were a 'hard moment' when I was called by him
(we are 4 totally) but I obey to everything I had done and believed this is a part of God's will in my life.
This costs me for 2.30 hours caunselor time.
I really felt guilty to my head master. I did not know tat he espect frm me SO much than I imaging...
He kept on remainded: Grace ni I tengok dari segi luar dia memang berkebolehan tinggi, tapi sayang.... (sway head) memang sayang... (dissapointed eyesigh)
Yes! Tats the main things.... My weekness... To see someone dissapointed to me where I suppose can achieve the goal that they espected frm me!
He espect me to do EXTRA works for sch by using my talent... He told me last year, but it jst run off in my mind... Without any actions... Maybe I just wan to do my own job. Not wish to use my private time for school benefit. Actually this call selfish. Maybe unbalance phycology when thinking of working hard meanwhile others teachers so freedom with same pay?
HUH! Anyway......
Em!what shoud I wait for?
As Bible said:look the ants, they work hard...
WAke UP! GRACE! U KNOW WHERE U SUPPOSE TO BE! Jia YOU! JIA YOU!
START from next week, do something for school, I WILL
1.more responsible in every works, obey every orders frm school admin.
2. Humble to learn everthings from others.
3. workhard for school - bring up new netball team arrange tuition for my 'adopt' childs.
~commitment to school;
commitment to job;
commitment to God~
No comments:
Post a Comment