it's quite a surprise present from my dearest today...
actually I want to change my both hp so long.... time ago.
due "they" always jam recently, and till my jimat cermat & sayang sikap tak tahan lagi,
I decided to make a BIG decision >> change a new hp, an advance hp to make my life easier
so, after a travel week, today, my wayar really shocked!
I told my boy "Jom, bring me search for new hp!"
so, he brought me went to his cousin's shop.
its quite a fast discussion,
"my budget RM1500, focus on online, no games is ok."
"big screen or small screen?"
"big screen as well, as I dizzy while online with small screen"
"how about Samsung Galaxy Tab? can online and received call as usual. Price acceptable."
"ok, on."
so,I made the decision to have my 1st purchase hp for myself as my 1st year working present.
(before this, I always kutip 2nd hand hp from others who dont want)
actually its not really hp, somesort like pc function too. Althought its quite weird if I chat with big size phone but I like the big screen while online
it suppose to cost me RM1420 include cover is RM1550.
but, while we went back to rest and plan to go for cash withdrawal,
suddenly, that guy said: "Honey, you wait me at home, I'll take the stock for you."
Me:"But I need to take the cash for payment, right? or you pay 1st then I pay you back later?"
that guy just smile with no reply.
My heartbeat just beat unstable in sudden.
one hour later......
he came back with the box.
so its coming with something that really touch my heart...
"Honey, this is for your christmas present~"
"oh no.... I'm not suppose to cost you such much money...."
"nevermind, just take it..."
(in my heart) .... that's thousand "paisay"ness to speak out,
but I'm speechless when he told something with real heart.
so, this story end up with a conclusion:
I'm not success buy a hp using my own money again.
I think it's a kind of God blessing too.
Thanks God & Thanks my dearest *_^
I was "LOL" when i read your blog...
ReplyDeleteyour bf so romantic meh? really out of my expectation...marry him marry him!!
wow~ur “木头”开窍了! ^^
ReplyDeleteDouble u: I guess so? Haha
ReplyDeleteCute rabbit: mayb tis call 年年进步?哈哈
hmm..should say ---> 调教有方~~~~ XD
ReplyDeleteoiii, kawen jak gik ko grace!!! sweet bahh laki ko!!! awwwww
ReplyDelete