Finally i can recharged my body battery with taken a long............ nap >> Whole afternoon spent.
And the fact is, I got energy to write up my blog. wuahahaha....
Yesterday was 2010 Christmas day.
In Miri, there are a christmas gathering in indoor stadium.
And I was luckly can be a part of the performer.
A queen in the drama show.
Again, I'm the bad character with pretty outlook~
With nervous, I slept on 230am and woke up on 5am.
Means total up I just took 2.5hours sleeping time for the day.
义恩堂代表
7am started Make up & hairdo
A group of profesional bz ups n down
er... it's embarrassed actually.
Grow so big never let others touch n rub my katiak~
*blush
Here it is.
The body's art cost me RM15 to scrub it up in saloon after the show.
After tat I just knew there are so much camera flashing behind me.
side view
Show wear
Show pic
~回归凡人~
backed to Louis saloon washed up my sticky spray hair
Tat's my 2010 christmas day with saloon.
By here, I would like to thanks Louis Saloon n make up center whose willing to open the shop so early at 7am (normally is 830am) just because of me and the show! I felt appreciated and honour can be "transform" by them, all the top hair stylish and make up beautician in Miri!
I'm also gladded to be free promotion for the saloon and make up center with the great mold they're done.
It brings me a special experiences with a day like artist which I got my assistant to carry my stuff ups and down ( I think got 5 begs stuff), my "agent" to settle up all my needs, my personal nail beautician, backstage workers and so on...
Felt blush also with the "sexy" gaun.... 1st time shown my shoulder and my katiak in front of the thousand people... but thanks God.. .everythings go smooth... although the gaun is "dropped down" at the end of the drama,n my nude bra r "facing" the audiences. hoping there r nobody noticed it!"
but I'm wonder, after this experiences, what's the next challenging for me? which this is the biggest stage in Miri so far. I hope I got chances to do the more challenged things again in future.
After the show, I went to have lunch with my churchmates.
And then I spent whole my afternoon time in saloon, and also facial and body center to washed up whole my "polluted skin". It was pain with the body scrub to clean up my body's art paint.
Wow.... Ouch.... tats my sounds whole afternoon...
Aha~
The conclusion is:"not easy to be artist"
nice to be normal people with normal outlook.
Thanks Speech
Thanks God for giving me this chances to act in front of a huge amount of people.
Thanks 道声剧团giving me chance to act out the nice character and also the stage technic which teached.
Thanks Louis Saloon n make up center for special offer for the stuff, time, services and the price.
Thanks Lowrence bridal for renting the nice gaun.
Thanks sister彩云 from Gan En tan for sponsored the nice false nails and also as my backstage assistant.
Thanks sister Audrey and Qiu Yan from Sheng Min Tan for being my assistant and "agent" in whole show.
Thanks whole the brothers and sisters whose assisted me in changing costume and hair removed.
Thanks everyones whose like the show.
At last, hope the story will really brings out the christmas message and also changed a person's life.
Amen~!

No comments:
Post a Comment