Labels

Monday, December 20, 2010

Belated birthday gathering

Aha~ Today I got my belated birthday gathering with two ladies.

Actually is a gathering which I plan to gather up 3 of us
cos cant tahan so long time not coming out kepo liaw.

Yet, I'm so surprise with their "plan under plan" that what I'm unexpected!
1st is Ms.Wendy said she want to cia for the meal. ok. me on!
then 2nd Mdm Grace suddenly came with a beg with present.

What is tis mean? after a second, I'm been told by them they are celebrate my belated birthday!!
hahaha... ok... quite a surprise u this 2 ladies.
but i'm control myself to make innocent with their "surprise"
Actually it is touching. ^^

Today as usually, I dint intake any food for my morning n noon time.
Yet this gathering upgrade my nutrien for a day and also the latest news abt each of us.
The gathering ended with the present of Mr.Kuek to take his wife went back.

Then me and Ms.Wendy went to Merdeka Mall to search for our dinner.
On the enjoy mood, we met our pastor and make the dinner together.

Well~ , what to do next with 3 ladies gathering?
of cos is kepo ups and down la~
hah~ I got a porridge tonight and update so many news also.

Now, feeling release from the tension already.
That's great and thanks God to make my appetite refresh back with great person and gathering.
Still~ once again- Thanks the person in the pics for doing those things for me.  Muaks~~

                                                     ~ Wonderful Day with God's blessing ~

1 comment: