Labels

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Travel

Later, after workship, I’ll join the Brunei one day's trip with my churchmates.
I found something interesting due to my private observation.
There is different respond from different types of person when I tell them I’m going to Brunei.
Type A:
Someone whose never or seldom go to travel, they will respond as :
” Wah~ How good is that.  "suan" la u~ Should be interesting. Who? How? What programme? When? Time? Date? must buy souvenir to me ….. and so on…..
they'll keep on asking and make me feel I'm so "ge xi" (proud) can go to travel.

Type B:
Who seldom nor never go to travel but always see or follow the travel / oversea's news, they’ll respond:
“Chech~”,  "Oh....(with no respond)"
“why go so near?”
Normally I make this kind of people as they think they are so knowledgeable / "ge xi" / jealous me. HAHA~

Type C:
Those always travel or walk around, they’ll respond:
“Oh, that’s great.  I went there before.  You should go to ….. eat sushi,…. nothing shopping there…. buy this…that… is cheaper…. here…. there shopping are best….”
They will keep on introduce and sharing their experiences with me so that I’ll worth with the trips.

Well~ I undergo 3 types of responds above to my friends before. Still, I'll just make type B to those who I feel he/she want to show off to me nor the persons whose are too buddy to me.  :D

Well, the night looks still young.  I need to search my sushi in my dream soon.
*The day after today is my final exam, yet I'm still spend my day go to "oversea" :D
I just can say one word to me. Grace, I "salute" you!!!!!! (@_@)

1 comment: