Labels

Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Thing

Well, finally i create a blog. My personal blog.
Actually i hope to create it a long long......... ago, but didn't got any motivation to push me accomplish it.but at last i still done it. Wahaha~ feel fresh with it.
may need time to discover it.  will be my "new pet" for this few months....
Have a great Blogger's Life, Grace~ Hihihi ^^

6 comments:

  1. Just now I "Show off" to my buddy
    "hei, i create a blog! my Personal Blog"
    with laughed, she said "helo~what century now? u JUST create Blog? oh... I hv been written blog for 2 years"

    ok ok.... well, friend, at least I finally get into this trial now. not yet slow.
    *although there have no follower now, and i'm "shock shock" myself in my own blog+ing, but still, i'm enjoy about it. HAh~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "helo~what century now? u JUST create Blog? oh... I hv been written blog for 2 years"

    ReplyDelete