ok... a new topic for this
I really can feel that God gave me January extra holidays is for me to take times for calm down my messy minds about the posting things and also my future planning.
Although I knew about the bible words "dont worry for tomorrow as today worries settled by today..." but, as a gal, I'm thinking. haha~
Within this month, I really refreshed back the people I met during my 6 years Miri's life.
some words are effected me till now....
a guy scandal with me in bus last time, he said :"You like to stay in Miri because u dont have bf in Sibu. If u do, sure u'll jst keep on back to ur own nest." this is a famous question tat I been asked always "y u dont have bf yet?" and my answer always "wait till I knw the posting place baru I confirm with the Mr.Right."
a district leader :"why u gals so emo. U should prepare the heart to move anyway n anytimes as u knw work as teacher have to face the fact like posting."
churchmates, Miri cousins, uncle, pastor :"Really hope u in Miri."
even many workship works I may rejected because of the uncomfirm future also blocked by the church leaders. They always said :"aiya.... no worry. We put ur name down, sure u'll in Miri"
hm... ok ok... as u guys like. no comment = =!!!
Junior in college :"c u this year~"
Mum :"no need bring the stuffs back, who knws u r in Miri..."
bla bla bla....
so, what u guys think? is that the sign I'll stay in Miri as God gv me?
if it is true, then this post will be my testimonial for church and God.
well.... for me, I'm thinking the place I would like to stay for my future too ...
For the moment, I choose to stay in Miri 90% because I need to serve God as I'm president for the fellowship 2011 and also director for sept drama performances.
huh~! but some "comments" above gave me awake too... especially the guys comments.
It makes me feel not nessasary need to b in Miri!!
Among friends also discuss about this...
I would like to post to .... bla bla bla...
only me, this dull, as non-Mirian, answered them :"I want to post in Miri."
and their responded always "wah.. u not boring with Miri meh?"
I'm glad because I knew God gave me a lifestyle just like cockroach, can alive in any situation.
Just mayb... got many memories for me in Miri which ...
there r the place changed me from a gal to a lady and soon woman?
my spiritual grew up place, churchmates, pastors and many others sweet memories.
many 1st time.. to be model, actor, leader....
simple conclusion: no Miri no Grace Ling.
hah! such like Sibu didnt contributed any benefic to me?
haha.. of cos my blood borned in Sibu, I'll still remember it. The place I grew up.
ok, back to topic.
within this month, I jst kept on doing somethings which done with faith...
such like , I leaved my stuffs in Miri, visited different fellowships, new planner for miri fellowship, joined new groups for new life experiences, find new ideas, interflowed with different district leaders, and so on... its acted like I'm really as president in Miri.
hah! mayb too free or too "responsible"?
I even done the dates booking on my schedules back to Miri and also a room rent is awaiting me.
Well~ there r something changed also within this month..
from the ealier month I'm so hoping I'll posted in Miri till the end of the month...
I think my mind is changing.... changed to.... if I'm not in Miri how great is tat.... :D
I'll free like now, no president, no adult sunday school teaching, no drama director, no long distance with family members, no ....... many no no no for me.
and there's coming with many "IF"...
If stay in kch, I can swim everyday as a pool under the condo.
If in sibu, of cos I can stay with my friends, family members always.
If in Bintulu, I can visit my kinda funny grandma and aunties always.
If in ulu Bintulu, I can meet my uncle.
If in kapit, I got my lovely daddy there.
If in tatau, I got my friend there.
If in Sri Aman, I got my grandpa n grandma there.
If in ................... Miri? huh~ besides churchmates and a family cousin, I'm ALONE~~~
what happened on me huh?
.............. blank actually.......
mayb tats call gal always "三心两意”
so... just make it natural....
In Miri or not, I always have to be happy and obey Him~
Good luck gal~!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment